Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Profile Pitch NOT

I am stressing out about this assignment. I have a list of places but I don't know how to pick because I can't even imagine how I would start and I don't know if there is a real story. I though this was interesting though. What do you all think?

http://www.mlive.com/kalamabrew/index.ssf/2009/04/the_muskegon_brewing_and_disti.html

Maybe I could do something closer to home with Bell's, but I don't think they are having trouble, even with the economy. I think there might be a more interesting story in there but its lost on me now.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, I think there could be a really good story here! The profile of a struggling independent business would definitely make a timely piece.

    As for my Mexican restaurant idea, I'm interested in it because it's in the "Latino neighborhood" in Kalamazoo--a neighborhood I'm very unfamiliar with. And I think others are unfamiliar with it too, given that the reviews describe it as "sketchy" and not a place they would want to be at night. I suppose my goal would be to find out why... and maybe find out the history of the restaurant and its owner/s...

    ReplyDelete